Human Rights Center for Bangladesh (HRCB) is raising funds for the families of loved ones who are killed by fanatics during Durga Puja 2021 in Bangladesh. In addition, we are raising funds for victims who are injured and for the properties destroyed in multiple districts in Bangladesh. HRCB is a small organization with limited resources but we will do our part to help the victims – with your generous donations.
Please send your contribution though secure PayPal link- https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=6YAD5EPBABDV4
Highlights from recent attacks on Hindu Minorities in Bangladesh-
- Jatan Saha: On the afternoon of October 15, Jatan was killed when Hindu temples in Noakhali’s Begumganj upazila were attacked. He was beaten to death.
- Pranta Chandra Das was killed on Oct 15 and his body was dumped in the pond next to ISKCON temple at Noakhali’s Begumganj.
- Moloy Krishna Das, a member of ISKCON, Noakhali- beaten to death
- Dilip Das, injured in Cumilla violence, succumbs
- Criminals set fire to some houses of Hindu community in at least three villages of Rangpur. The arson took place in Majhipara, Bottola and Hatibandha villages of Ramnathpur union of the district’s Pirganj upazila.
- Manik Saha died in an attack on Lakshmi Narayan Jiu Akhra at Hajiganj in Chandpur
HRCB is your trusted partner in distributing humanitarian assistance. See our recent humanitarian activities-
- HRCB Distributed Reliefs to the victims of Noagaon village in Shalla Upazila of Sunamganj District in Bangladesh
- HRCB Distributes Relief to Nasirnagar Victims of heinous attack on Hindus
Thank you for extending the helping hands.
HRCB Executive Committee
Human Rights Center for Bangladesh (HRCB) | HRCB.org | email@example.com
A 501(c)(3) Organization (Tax ID: 75-2966362)